Terms and Conditions
This website is www.pharmacyfridges.co.uk. Any use of this website including any transactions is subject to our terms and conditions below. As a user of this website, it is important to read and understand them.
Trading as:Pharmacy Fridges (An ecommerce website of 18 Shops Ltd) 18 Shops Ltd 28 Becmead Avenue, Harrow HA3 8EY, United Kingdom.
Company No: 7656948 VAT No: GB120 45 0371
The Company, 18 Shops Ltd, supplies medical refrigerators to The Customer who is an individual or a company whose order for the goods is accepted. Goods, here mean the items (including any installation of the goods or any part or parts of them) specified on the order. Delivery Address indicates the address stated in the customer purchase order and importantly, Normal Delivery Point means a ground floor off loading area with level unobstructed access, unless otherwise agreed by the Company in writing. Price means the price of the Goods (as stated in the Order or the Company’s acceptance of it) plus any additional costs, if any specified.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all orders for goods.
Orders can be placed on our website www.pharmacyfridges.co.uk or telephoning 0208 930 0467 .
- All orders placed before 2.30pm Monday to Friday will be processed the same day and the ones received after the cut-offs Monday to Friday shall be processed the next working day.
- Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible via email or telephone. Please ensure that all your contact details are correct.
- Product images are purely for illustration purposes only and we cannot accept responsibility for any difference between the image on the website and the actual appearance of the product.
- We reserve the right to request payment by bank transfer in situations where full matches on billing addresses cannot be ascertained.
- The price for the goods published on our website are a guide only, we reserve the right to change any price without notice.
- All prices on the website do not include VAT, which will be added to the order in your Shopping Cart page.
- All orders will be delivered at the Normal Delivery Point
- All risk in the goods shall be passed to the buyer and we take no liability after agreed sales. However, the beneficial title of goods does not pass to the purchaser until payment in full for the goods has been received by us.
The Company may, at its sole discretion, accept payments by credit, debit card or BACS and payment must be made at the time of ordering. We also accept cheque payment but your order will be processed only after we have received the funds in our bank account.
We warrant to the Customer that all Goods supplied by us shall:
- Be of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for the purpose set out by us.
The above warranty is given by us subject to the following conditions.
- We shall not be under any liability in respect of any defect in the Goods arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, neglect, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow the Company’s instructions (whether oral or in), misuse, alteration or repair of the Goods without our written approval;
- We shall not be under any liability in respect of any defect in the Goods where the Goods have not been properly installed, maintained, and/or operated;
- We shall not be under any liability under the above warranty if the price has not been paid by the due date for payment;
- The Customer is advised in accordance with the instruction manual to examine and test the Goods before use and exercise special care in cases where their use and/or storage involves danger to persons and/or property.
After Sales Services and warranty holds good for British mainland only.
- We shall be under no obligation to accept cancellation or other amendment to any order or any part of an Order once accepted by us. Where such cancellation or amendment to an Order is agreed by us, it is on the understanding that a reasonable cancellation or amendment charge may be levied at our sole discretion.
- Any refunds will be payable within forty five (45) days from the date of cancellation.
- We may require payment of a handling charge before accepting the return, the cost and risk of which shall be the responsibility of the Customer.
In the event of non-arrival of goods, Customers must inform us within 7 days of the date of the invoice or advice of despatch, otherwise no claim can be considered.