Capacity: 35 litres
Temperature (°C): +2°C to +8°C (Operates at +6°C for optimum storage of temperature controlled drugs and vaccines) – conforms with MHRA guidelines.
Dimensions: 379 (w) x 702 (h) x 500 (d) mm
Warranty: 2 year on parts and labour
Shipping: Free standard shipping
This 35 litre LEC pharmacy fridge comes with a new advance controller for temperature readings without having to open the door, so preventing unnecessary temperature fluctuations within the fridge. This controller comes with the following features:
- Accuracy can be set to 0.1°c.
- The main panel shows the average air temperature and min/max levels.
- The controller also allows you to see the actual temperature of the contents stored, not only the air temperature.
- The control panel can be locked to avoid accidental changes to desired settings.
OTHER KEY FEATURES
- Lock and two keys: A lockable fridge prevents unauthorised access to the contents.
- Fan assisted: The in-built fan aids the flow of cool air around the fridge, eliminating temperature variations to keep the contents at a consistent temperature. The fan also speeds up temperature recovery after door opening.
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms: If the temperature begins to go too high or low, audible and visual alarms are set off so that action can be taken to rectify the problem and prevent damage to the contents.
- Open door alarm: In a busy pharmacy or practice fridge doors are often left open by mistake. This LEC fridge comes with an open door alarm to alert people nearby to close the door. This feature helps to prevent spoilage from raised internal temperature and unauthorised entry if the door is left open
- Wire Shelves: Comes with 2 shelves (270 x 208 x 6 mm) that enables optimum air flow inside the fridge.
- Unique Antimicrobial handle: This prevents the growth of bacteria and minimises the risk of cross contamination.
- Hinged right hand door
- Automatic fridge defrost
our price (ex. VAT) - £495.00 list price (ex. VAT) - £614.00